Hello everyone,
I am so happy with this new experience. I heard a lot about blogs but I have never thought of creating my own. Thanks to this training programme, I created my blog easily.
Blogs are ideal tools for activities based on reflection, anyone can use them to keep a reflective journal. In addition,they are easy and fun to use.
As a teacher, I can use a blog to post resources, lessons and homework assignments, I can share ideas with other educators. Also, blogging can improve my students' skills in writing and build their confidence.
I have spent a nice week learning and experimenting new things, creating my first blog, reading and commenting on my colleagues posts on Nicenet. I am sure that I will learn a lot more from this course and from my friends' experiences.
warm regards,
Karima
I am so happy with this new experience. I heard a lot about blogs but I have never thought of creating my own. Thanks to this training programme, I created my blog easily.
Blogs are ideal tools for activities based on reflection, anyone can use them to keep a reflective journal. In addition,they are easy and fun to use.
As a teacher, I can use a blog to post resources, lessons and homework assignments, I can share ideas with other educators. Also, blogging can improve my students' skills in writing and build their confidence.
I have spent a nice week learning and experimenting new things, creating my first blog, reading and commenting on my colleagues posts on Nicenet. I am sure that I will learn a lot more from this course and from my friends' experiences.
warm regards,
Karima
Hello Karima,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is GREAT, and you did a superb job with your post. Well done!!
Donna
Hi Karima,
ReplyDeleteI loved your blog. Sharing will make us better so I'm happy to meet you here and I can't wait reading more of your posts ;)