This week was very fruitful. I was surprised with the huge amount of information a person can have from the internet. Though I have been using "google" for my academic researches all the time, I learnt that it is not the only search engine. Today, having tried "iseek", "Bing", ""surfwax", and other search engines found in noodletools, I realized that I can search for topics and articles more easily. I will definitely try more search engines, I will also recommend them to my colleagues, and I have already provided my students with some of them.
The second topic this week was about objectives, I used to write objectives for my lessons but the ABCD behavioural objectives is new for me. I learnt from this article that writing clear objectives can be useful for both teachers and students, because a well written objective statement provides a clear picture of the outcome a teacher expect.
The last task, the description of our classes made me realize that some of my colleagues are lucky to have facilities to teach with technology, while others are still struggling and making great efforts to integrate ICT in their teaching.
I was happy with all the information I had this week, and I am eager to know, learn, and explore more, and of course share knowledge with my coursemates.
Greetings from Marrakesh, the red city.
The second topic this week was about objectives, I used to write objectives for my lessons but the ABCD behavioural objectives is new for me. I learnt from this article that writing clear objectives can be useful for both teachers and students, because a well written objective statement provides a clear picture of the outcome a teacher expect.
The last task, the description of our classes made me realize that some of my colleagues are lucky to have facilities to teach with technology, while others are still struggling and making great efforts to integrate ICT in their teaching.
I was happy with all the information I had this week, and I am eager to know, learn, and explore more, and of course share knowledge with my coursemates.
Greetings from Marrakesh, the red city.
Hello Karima,
ReplyDeleteGlad to know you made it through this week!
Good luck on your findings for your project...
Best,
Yanira
Mexico
Hello Karima,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your post and liked very much the design of your blog. Thanks for the inspiration. Keep it up!
Regards
Ahmed
Yemen
Hello Karima,
ReplyDeleteI found that I have some common with you after I read your reflection on week 2. Both of us like using Bing as a searching website and use ABCD objective learning as aim of course. I am glad to know you. Hoping that we can share many useful information in oder to serve for teaching better and better.