
The nineth week is almost over, and I'm very sad that we still have only one in this course. It was the most fruitful 10 weeks in my whole teaching career. I am glad to meet enthusiastic and dedicated teachers from all over the world. I learnt a lot from everybody in this course.
This week we were asked to write the final draft of our projects, I'm satisfied that I could finish my draft and submit it on due time.
Also,this week's discussion about learning strategies and Tech toolss was very interesting. It is important for teachers to know their students' learning styles to be able to design contents suitable for everybody in the class.
In my case, I use a variety of assessments to determine how students learn. Most of my students are visual learners, so I guess that designing interactive power points, word search, using visuals to teach lessons including pictures, charts, story maps and diagrams.
Sometimes students use a combination of two or more learning styles, but in general, by figuring out how they learn and addressing that particular style, the teacher will be making use of abilities students' possess and help in their progress.

Hello Karima,
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice post! I totally feel the same about class coming to a close but I think staying in touch and sharing ideas with each other will help us all develop professionally. It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you during this course. I really enjoyed reading your posts on Nicenet and learned a lot from your experience. You are a great instructor and should keep up the good work!
Warmest regards,
Ahmed,
Yemen