Sunday, May 31, 2015

Week 8 : A busy week

Dear all,





This was one of my busiest weeks, we had a lot of work at school, and I had to finish my project draft and create a technology tool for my classroom, but I am so happy I managed  to accomplish all the tasks.







It was a nice experience to share our projects with other colleagues for feedback. My partner Yanira has done a great job in her project, and she has given me useful comments to mine. She was a very nice partner and I liked working with her. Wish you the best of luck Yanira.


   
This week, I created a Padlet Page about "Countries and "Nationalities" for my students to practice the structure "Where are you from". I like this tool and I will try it for other topics.


This is the link for my Padlet Page:
 http://fr.padlet.com/karimaelotmani3/o7qshrfs4x2y


The second tool I created is a word Search for my students to review the topic about "Sports", it is a good tool to make them work collaboratively and interact with each other.


That's all for this week. Looking forward to reading your comments.
I wish everybody good luck in your projects.

Warmest Regards.



No comments:

Post a Comment