Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 4: Reading, writing, and vocabulary skills and Technology Enhanced lesson plan.

        Dear colleagues,

        This week's topic was as important as the already discussed topics. Reading and writing are also basic skills in learning the English language. Reading does not only improve students vocabulary but also their writing skills. And this is the problem I face with my students, they don't write correctly because they are not exposed to many readings. To solve this problem, as a first step, I think of creating a blog to provide students with extra readings, and for them to submit their writings and have the chance to give feedback to each other.






      The most interesting thing  this week is writing a technology enhanced lesson plan; I always write lesson plans but I have never  thought of integrating a technology in my  Lesson plan. It was a great opportunity to use some of the websites as resources instead of using only the board and the textbook. I am sure with such lesson plans my mission of making my students more motivated would be easy.


Finally, I  want to share with you this quote:



I wish everybody a nice week. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.




1 comment:

  1. Dear Karima,
    Creating a blog to motivate your students to read more is a great idea! I totally agree with you that reading is very very important to improve a foreign language. Thank you for sharing this quote!
    Best regards
    Nigora

    ReplyDelete