"You can not teach a man anything, you can only help him find it whithin himself"
(Galileo Galilei 1564-1642) .
Learner Autonomy is about " learning to learn" and developing assessment for learning. Students should take responsibility for their own learning and reflect on their experiences rather than be dependent on the teacher. The teacher's role on the other hand is to create a learning environment in which learners can be autonomous.
I wish everybody goodluck in your projects.
Looking forward to reading your comments.
Best wishes from Sunny Marrakesh.






Hello Karima,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! I really loved Padlet too and thought about using it to do almost the same thing even with my project. It is a great tool and I feel grateful to have been introduced to it. Look forward to reading your coming posts. Stay busy and productive with your project.
Best of luck!
Ahmed
Yemen